预览:
本地下载: 【点击此处下载】
百度网盘: 隐藏内容
其它地址: 隐藏内容
360/115/迅雷: 隐藏内容
解压密码: 隐藏内容
特别申明: 1、链接失效时请尝试另一种下载链接;
2、任何人不得在本站讨论、发布国家法律、道德禁止和反对的资源!否则后果自负;
3、本站提供的所有作品均是在网上搜集,任何涉及商业盈利目的均不得使用, 否则产生的一切后果将由您自己承担!本站将不对本站的任何内容负任何法律责任! 该下载内容仅做宽带测试使用,请在下载后24小时内删除。请购买正版!
友情提醒: 1、不得将本资源传至其它任何网站!一经发现,封帐号及IP!(包括VIP会员);
2、下载反馈请到这里:http://www.dxye.com/forum-50-1.html;
3、管理员QQ:12087382(大江)、3316526(大米)(添加时注明原因)

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

Home Surgery Removal Infection Cyst.MP4
 楼主| 发表于 2017-5-8 19:00:11 | 显示全部楼层

登录/注册后可看大图

Subscribe to my Dermatology educational channel,

Welcome to my channel! Hopefully this channel will show you a "window into my world" as a dermatologist. I'd like to educate you about different diseases of the skin, hair, and nails, and give you some skin care advice as well. Along the way, you will still see your favorites, what has become my "bread and butter" so to speak: pimples popped, blackheads extracted, cysts and lipomas excised.

Hope you enjoy, learn a little about dermatology and how to take better care of your skin, and thank you so much for watching!

This video may contain dermatologic surgical and/or procedural content. The content seen in this video is provided only for medical education purposes and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.

what is a Blackheads :
Blackheads are small bumps that appear on your skin due to clogged hair follicles. These bumps are called “blackheads” because the surface looks dark or black. Blackheads are a mild type of acne that usually form on the face .

what is Acne :

Acne is a disease that affects the skin’s oil glands. The small holes in your skin (pores) connect to oil glands under the skin. These glands make an oily substance called sebum. The pores connect to the glands by a canal called a follicle. Inside the follicles, oil carries dead skin cells to the surface of the skin. A thin hair also grows through the follicle and out to the skin. When the follicle of a skin gland clogs up, a pimple grows .

what is a pimple :
A pimple, zit or spot is a kind of comedo and one of the many results of excess oil getting trapped in the pores. Some of the varieties are pustules or papules Pimples can be treated by various acne medications prescribed by a physician, or purchased at a pharmacy with a wide variety of treatments .
发表于 2022-5-4 12:25:33 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

丁香叶与你快乐分享

微信公众号

管理员微信

服务时间:8:30-21:30

站长微信/QQ

← 微信/微信群