训练用单针/双针带线【出售】-->外科训练模块总目录
0.5、1、2、3.5、5mm仿生血管仿生体 - 胸腹一体式腹腔镜模拟训练器
仿气腹/半球形腹腔镜模拟训练器
[单端多孔折叠]腹腔镜模拟训练器
「训练教具器械汇总」管理员微信/QQ12087382[问题反馈]
开启左侧

[ebook] Change Your Food, Change Your Life!

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-2-7 15:55:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

Change Your Food Change Your Life

登录/注册后可看大图

Author............: Jill Ovnik
    Release Date .....: July 2007
    Theater Date .....: N/A
    DVD RLS Date .....: July 2007
    DVD Runtime ......: 01:20:40
    Language .........: English
    IMDb URL..........: None
    IMDB Rating ......: N/A
    Video Codec ......: XviD
    Resolution .......: 4:3
    Audio Codec ......: MPEG 1 Layer-3
    Audio Bitrate ....: 92 kbps
    Subtitles ........: None
    File Size.........: 733055 Kb

Summary:

Jill Ovnik, president and founder of Vegan-Gal.com, produced the "Change Your Food, Change Your Life" DVD to offer the average person insight to healthier eating. Ovnik's DVD is enlightening and entertaining. The eighty minute DVD is full of helpful information and tips that range from grocery shopping ideas and smart restaurant choices to step-by-step recipes that can be created at home.

Ovnik explains, "My goals are to share the changes that I have made with food and get people excited about plant-based foods. Becoming a vegetarian and then a vegan has changed my body inside and out, my mind, my heart, and my soul for the better. And the best part is that I enjoy food now more than ever!"

You do not have to be a vegan or vegetarian to benefit from the information presented in the "Change Your Food, Change Your Life" DVD. It is full of ideas and suggestions that can benefit anyone - young and old alike. David Gronowski, National Sales Manager for Movie Facts Inc, who recently attended one of Ovnik's seminars, said, "Jill's information has inspired me to make changes in my eating habits. Her style is fun and direct without being preachy!"

John McDougall, a medical doctor and founder of the McDougall Program in Santa Rosa, California, states, "A low-fat, plant-based diet is the most powerful medicine you can take to regain lost health and appearance. Jill Ovnik's friendly and practical manner of teaching will help you easily make the long overdue transition to a constructive style of eating."

Vegan.Gal.Change.Your.Food.Change.Your.Life.(2007.DVDRip.XviD).torrent

14.2 KB, 下载次数: 0, 下载积分: 香叶 -1

售价: 99 香叶  [记录]  [购买]

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

丁香叶与你快乐分享

微信公众号

管理员微信

服务时间:8:30-21:30

站长微信/QQ

← 微信/微信群

← QQ